These are Environmental Issues cited at 24 CFR 58.5, appearing on the appropriate "short form" review checklist currently in use, and the compliance documents currently in use for each issue
Short Form Checklist
These are Environmental Issues cited at 24 CFR 58.5, appearing on the appropriate "short form" review checklist currently in use, and the compliance documents currently in use for each issue. You may also want to reference additional issues cited on the "Long Form" Environmental Checklist.
- Air Quality
- Airport Hazards *
- Coastal Zone Management *
- Contamination & Toxic Substances
- Endangered Species Act * +
- Environmental Justice
- Explosive & Flammable Operations
- Farmland Protection *
- Floodplain Management
- Historic Preservation
- Noise Control
- Water Quality (Sole Source Aquifer) *
- Wetlands Protection * +
- Wild & Scenic Rivers *
These are the Environmental Issues cited at 24 CFR 58.6, appearing on the appropriate review "short form" checklist currently in use, and the compliance documentation currently in use for each issue:
* If a Program Review is Tiered, in which an initial (Tier 1) review is performed as part of and before Public Comment/Notice & Request for Release of Funds is made, these issues are documented in the Tier 1 Review and not repeatedly documented in the Tier 2 (Site-Specific) Review.
+ Depending on location within the City of St. Louis and project activity, these issues documented in a Tier 1 Review may be re-evaluated in the (Tier 2) Site-Specific Review
This review process is defined by, is described in, and uses 24 CFR Part 58,
Environmental Review Procedures for Entities Assuming HUD Environmental Review Responsibility.
For the Environmental Issues on the Checklist, the following sources are consulted...
1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!