The Citizens' Service Bureau (CSB) is the customer service department for the City of St. Louis. The CSB handles a range of City services and can direct you to the correct service request to help you with fixing city issues.
Contact the Citizens' Service Bureau to file requests regarding specific City services.
To expedite requests provide the following:
- The Exact street address where the problem is occurring.
- The Intersection of the problem (if it is a traffic problem).
- Provide an accurate description of what you have observed.
The more accurate the information provided to us, the more accurately we can report your concerns to the appropriate City departments to get an efficient response.
- Begin by going to the CSB Request a City Service Ppage and selecting the appropriate service request.
- Complete the steps to submit your service request and recieve a service request number.
- Go to Check Status of a Service Request to check on the status of your CSB request.
- Using Twitter: Tweet using the @stlcsb handle.
- By e-mail: send an e-mail to us at email@example.com
By Phone or Fax
- Phone: Call 314-622-4800 Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Fax: Fax all information required to 314-622-4310.
If you are unsure if your complaint falls under the jurisdiction of the City of St. Louis, please contact us for clarification or referral information.
There is no fee to file a report with the CSB.
What to Expect
After filing your request, the CSB will give you a service request number and advise which City department is going to respond to this request.
We will also provide a date by which we expect to have a response from that department.
Responses may indicate the completion of work or may indicate that an inspection has been completed and the responsible party (i.e. the property owner) has been issued a violation notice.
You may contact CSB after the target response date to find out the status of your request.
For information about how specific types of complaints are routed, please go to the City's List of Services page.
Citizens' Service Bureau
1520 Market St. Room 4087
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (excluding City holidays)
30 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!