The Citizens' Service Bureau (CSB) is the customer service department for the City of St. Louis. Contact the Citizens' Service Bureau to file requests regarding City services.
You may also contact CSB for City Hall information.
To expedite requests provide:
- the exact street address where the problem is occurring,
- the intersection if it is a traffic problem,
- an accurate description of what you have observed,
- some requests will prompt for additional questions before the request can be submitted.
The more accurate the information provided to us, the more accurately we can report your concerns to the appropriate City departments to get an efficient response. Please be sure to provide as much information as possible.
Contact CSB using any one of the following options:
- Online: Use the Request a City Service web-based form.
- By Phone: Call 314-622-4800 Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- By Fax: Fax all information required to 314-622-4310.
- Using Twitter: Tweet using the @stlcsb handle.
- By e-mail: send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unsure if your complaint falls under the jurisdiction of the City of St. Louis, please contact us for clarification or referral information.
There is no fee to file a report with the CSB.
What to Expect
After filing your request, the CSB will give you a service request number and advise which City department is going to respond to this request.
We will also provide a date by which we expect to have a response from that department.
A response may indicate completion of work or it may indicate that an inspection has been completed and the responsible party (sometimes a property owner) has been issued a violation notice.
Either way, you may contact CSB after the target response date to find out the status of your request.
For information about how specific types of complaints are routed, please go to the City's List of Services.
Citizens' Service Bureau
1520 Market St. Room 4087
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (excluding City holidays)
26 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!