On This Page
Street Division sweepers clean the curb line of most residential streets once a month. High traffic areas such as downtown are swept nightly.
If a scheduled street cleaning was not completed, you can report it using the steps below.
- Check the No Parking signs on your street for regularly scheduled street cleaning days and times.
- If your street does not have "No Parking" signs, please review the Street Cleaning Area map and schedule.
- Crews will make up holidays by rescheduling street cleaning. View upcoming City Holidays to see if your street cleaning has been rescheduled.
- Use the Citizens' Service Bureau system to report a missed street cleaning.
- After you fill in your address and verify your location, you will be asked to describe the problem.
- You may attach photos to your request.
What to Expect
Your request will be routed to the street department, which will return to your street and sweep it if it was missed.
You may check the status of your request at any time using your street address or the request ID number in your confirmation email.
- Report to to the Citizens' Service Bureau Online an other any other City-related issues like potholes, street lights out or trees that need trimming.
St. Louis, MO 63139
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Feedback is anonymous.