- 50-50 Sidewalk Program How to enroll in the City's cost sharing sidewalk program
- Prepare for Leaf Pickup and Removal Fall leaf pickup removal runs from the first Monday in November through December 31st on the regularly scheduled street sweeping days.
- Prepare for Street Cleaning Year round, the City of St. Louis offers a robust street cleaning program with 1,100 miles of roads swept monthly. Here's how to prepare.
- Report a Problem with a Street, Sidewalk or Alley Report street or alley problems, request inspection for right of way, sidewalk repair (including 50-50), curbs, potholes, cave-ins, missed street cleaning, or salt/snow plows.
- Report a Problem with Street Signs or Street Painting Request a new traffic sign, traffic sign needs repair, request for street painting/striping.
- Report Abandoned or Derelict Cars How to report improperly stored, abandoned or derelict cars.
- Report Missed Street Cleaning How to report a missed cleaning on your street
- Report Potholes to the Street Division Please use this page to let the Street Division know about a pothole in major/arterial streets, residential streets, and alleys in the City
- Sewer Lateral Repair Program Sewer Lateral Repair Program covers repairs to sewer line under the right of way
- Report a Traffic Signal Problem Report damaged traffic signals issues with lights out, damaged, facing the wrong way, signals out of sync with traffic flow, or not changing.
- Report Street Lighting Problem Report city street lights damaged or not working, on during the day, or an entire block of lights out.
Street Division Menu
Fax: (314) 768-2888
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
St Louis, Missouri 63139
Turn East at the signal immediately North of I-44. Follow the road through 1900 Hampton gate at the bottom of the hill. Turn left at the flag pole, follow the signs to Street Dept - Permit Office.