The Street Division is responsible for street maintenance such as patching potholes, snow plowing, and street sweeping along with street lighting, street signs, and traffic signals
- Prepare for Leaf Pickup and Removal Fall leaf pickup removal runs from the first Monday in November through December 31st on the regularly scheduled street sweeping days.
- Prepare for Street Cleaning Year round, the City of St. Louis offers a robust street cleaning program with 1,100 miles of roads swept monthly. Here's how to prepare.
- Report a Problem with a Street, Sidewalk or Alley Report street or alley problems, request inspection for right of way, sidewalk repair (including 50-50), curbs, potholes, cave-ins, missed street cleaning, or salt/snow plows.
- Report a Problem with Street Signs or Street Painting Request a new traffic sign, traffic sign needs repair, request for street painting/striping.
- Report Missed Street Cleaning How to report a missed cleaning on your street
- Report Potholes to the Street Division Please use this page to let the Street Division know about a pothole in major/arterial streets, residential streets, and alleys in the City
- Report a Traffic Signal Problem Report damaged traffic signals issues with lights out, damaged, facing the wrong way, signals out of sync with traffic flow, or not changing.
- Report Street Lighting Problem Report city street lights damaged or not working, on during the day, or an entire block of lights out.
Street Division Menu
Email Street Division
More Contact Info
Fax: (314) 768-2888
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
St Louis, Missouri 63139
Turn East at the signal immediately North of I-44. Follow the road through 1900 Hampton gate at the bottom of the hill. Turn left at the flag pole, follow the signs to Street Dept - Permit Office.