Mandatory Fire Safety Unit Food Truck and Trailer Registration and Inspection Documents and Forms
All forms, requirements, and information needed to register and pass inspection with the Department of Public Safety's Building Division Fire Safety Unit prior to operating a food truck.
Publication Date: 07/01/2019
Document Type: Printed Forms and Templates
Sponsor: Building Division
All food trucks and trailers that do business inside the geographical boundaries of the City of St. Louis must be registered with and inspected by the Fire Safety Unit on an annual basis.
Download and complete all forms first, next apply online at https://stlcitypermits.com/RequestFoodTruckPermit.aspx
- Food Truck and Trailer Registration Requirements (1.09 MB)
- Food Truck and Trailer Registration Requirements - Short Version (1.08 MB)
- Food Truck Registration Form (360.60 KB)
- Food Truck Safety Operation Document (445.65 KB)
- Calculating Propane Usage for your Food Truck (106.72 KB)
- Food Truck Fire Safety Tips for Mobile Cooking Operations (203.29 KB)
- Food Truck Fact Sheet Flyer (287.39 KB)
- Food Truck Permit Checklist (4.70 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)