Q&A for Information Systems Support Manager RFP
Questions and Answers for Information Systems Support Manager RFP
- What is the current user base to support? There are two locations with approximately 80 staff.
- How is current IT infrastructure (Server, Desktop,Network equipments…etc) in count? There are desktop computers for all staff, in addition to laptops for about 10 managers; there is one local server and a State DWD server; there are computer labs in various areas of both Centers with approximately 50 computers; in both Centers there are about 5 copiers/printers/faxes, plus individual desktop printers for all managers and some staff (around 25 total).
- Do you have Help Desk Tracking and reporting system for IT infrastructure support? No, calls and/or e-mails are sent to the IT staff on an as-needed basis with no formal tracking system.
- History of user IT request /incident volume data if possible for 1 year (count)? As referenced above, there is no formal system.
- Are you looking for only 1 position now (Information System Support manager)? Yes, we are only looking for one position.
Feedback is anonymous.