Help for Jobseekers
Develop your skills. Explore career opportunities.
Training & Apprenticeships
Are you sponsored by your employer for training? Find out more about Funding for Employer-Based Training and the On-The-Job Training (OJT) program.
Want to develop new skills and earn a paycheck while you learn? We partner with employers in a variety of high-growth, in-demand career fields.
Programs & Initiatives
- Adult Education and Literacy (HSE/GED Orientations schedule)
- Missouri Work Assistance (MWA)
- StartUp Services for Entrepreneurs
- Additional Resources (unemployment claims, veteran organizations, labor market information, STL resource guide)
- Health Profession Opportunity Grant (HPOG) (no-cost, short-term training for those interested in working as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Medical Assistant (MA), Nurse's Aide, Phlebotomist, or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). Program developed in partnership with local health and clinical care providers) Orientations held every Friday, from 10 am - noon, at SLATE.
Ream more about the grant
Feedback is anonymous.