If you have information related to theft, corruption, fraudulent financial statements or other improper spending of city tax dollars, the Comptroller's Office would like to hear from you.
You, the taxpayers, are invited to get involved in making St. Louis City government more accountable and efficient. The Office of Comptroller Darlene Green welcomes information regarding fraudulent spending of your tax dollars. If you have information related to theft, corruption, fraudulent financial statements or other improper spending of city tax dollars, the comptroller's office would like to hear from you.
This is not a city services complaint line. This hotline is for reporting instances of fraud only. If you have a question or complaint regarding city services or neighborhood concerns, please contact the Citizens Service Bureau at 314-622-4800 or visit it online.
To report fraud, please call our hotline number at 314-641-8600 with your information. The confidentiality of your call is protected under federal law, Missouri state law and the City of St. Louis Comptroller's Office Fraud Policy.
The following are some examples of fraud in local government:
- Fraudulent financial statements
- Other improper spending of city tax dollars
Thank you for doing your part in helping protect your tax dollars. The City of St. Louis appreciates your assistance in making your government the best it can be.
- The City of St. Louis Fraud Policy, which includes detailed information on how to recognize and report fraud.
- The Fraud Hotline Flyer, which is suitable for printing and posting on bulletin boards and other visible locations.
- The City of St. Louis Employee Code of Conduct.
1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!