Rick Mattingly Receives 40-Year Service Pin
09/01/2023 - Began his career with the Water Division in Sept. of 1981 as an operator's assistant
- Apply for a Drinking Fountain Combo Apply for the single drinking fountain (combo) attached to a fire hydrant when your event requires water for guests throughout the event site where fire hydrants are located.
- Apply for a Water Wagon Apply for the Water Wagon when your event requires one location with multiple fountains and a sink.
- Apply for Hydrant Use Permits The City of St. Louis Water Division issues a special permit for the use of a fire hydrant to obtain city water
- Apply For or Restore Water Service How to apply for a new water service account or restore service for an existing account
- Pay a Water-Refuse Bill Options for how to pay a water-refuse bill to the Collector of Revenue’s Office
- Report a City Water Problem Report running water, open hydrants, water quality issues, or missing manhole cover.
- Request Water Division Facilities Information Steps to obtain information on Water Division facilities for construction or development purposes.
- Set Up a Residential Water/Refuse Account Instructions to set up a water/refuse account to receive water, trash and recycling service at a residence.
- Water Tap Application: Small and Large Service Connections Requirements needed to apply for a water tap connection
None at this time.
No events available.
Water Division Menu
Feedback is anonymous.