Water Division Services

List of Water Division Services Requests

Apply for a Drinking Fountain Combo
Apply for the single drinking fountain (combo) attached to a fire hydrant when your event requires water for guests throughout the event site where fire hydrants are located.

Apply for a Water Wagon
Apply for the Water Wagon when your event requires one location with multiple fountains and a sink.

Apply for Hydrant Use Permits
The City of St. Louis Water Division issues a special permit for the use of a fire hydrant to obtain city water

Apply For or Restore Water Service
How to apply for a new water service account or restore service for an existing account

Pay a Water-Refuse Bill
Options for how to pay a water-refuse bill to the Collector of Revenue’s Office

Report a City Water Problem
Report running water, open hydrants, water quality issues, or missing manhole cover.

Request Water Division Facilities Information
Steps to obtain information on Water Division facilities for construction or development purposes.

Set Up a Residential Water/Refuse Account
Instructions to set up a water/refuse account to receive water, trash and recycling service at a residence.

Water Tap Application: Small and Large Service Connections
Requirements needed to apply for a water tap connection

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.