Water and Refuse Bill Payment
Options for paying water-refuse bills to the Collector of Revenue
The Water and Refuse Department of the Collector of Revenue Office collects payments due for all City of St. Louis water-refuse bills.
- Water-Refuse Bill Pay Agent Locations
- Apply For or Restore Water Service
- Report a City Water Problem
- Set Up a Residential Water/Refuse Account
- Report Recycling Program Problems and Request Services
- Single Stream Recycling for Residents
- Prepare for Residential Refuse Collection
- Prepare for Yard Waste Pickup
- Report A Missed Trash Collection
- Report a Problem With Trash, Debris and Containers
- Report Illegal Dumping
- For questions concerning water billing address, bill amount, water services, repairs, rates or emergency work, please see the Water Division.
- For questions regarding refuse services, please see the Refuse Division.
- To report problems with your refuse services, please contact the Citizens Service Bureau.
- For payment questions, please contact the Collector of Revenue’s Office.