Services and Information

Departments and Agencies

  • Small Wireless Facilities Deployment
    Information on Small Wireless Facility Permits, New or Existing Pole, Operations and Installations
  • Building Permits Section
    The Permit Section issues Building, Occupancy, Demolition, Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing permits and staffs the Hot Spot Desk to expedite the permit process.
  • Office of Special Events
    Information about what you need to do in order to apply for a Special Event Permit, rent the City Hall Rotunda, and other helpful information involving event planning.
  • Street Department
    Street Department functions including those of Streets, Refuse, Traffic and Towing divisions as well as permits issued by the Director's office.

Online Applications and Forms

  • Check Status of Street Permit Application
    Once your status indicates "Approved, pending payment". Please bring payment (check, cash or money order) to 1900 Hampton, 63139.
  • Street Permit Application
    Apply for Street permits such as blockings, excavations, sidewalks, driveways, or overdimensional vehicle transports.
  • Submitting Special Event
    Online form used to upload Special Event application form and related supporting documentation (e.g., Vendor List) to the Office of Special Events

Downloadable Forms

Laws, Bills, and Policies

Plans and Reports

  • Electrical Permits
    Building Division Commercial and Residential Electrical Permits and Inspections

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.

26 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!