All Services

All services from the Department of Public Safety

Building Division
Apply For A Housing Conservation Inspection (Occupancy Permit)
Request a Residential Property Inspection - Exterior
Request a Residential Property Inspection - Interior
Office of Building Performance
Book a Consultation
Find Your Building ID
Submit a Benchmarking Report
Demolition Permits
Building Permits
Apply For A Commercial Construction Permit
Residential Construction Permit
Occupancy Permits
Obtain Commercial Occupancy Permits
Request Commercial Property Inspections
Division of Civilian Oversight
File a Complaint Against a St Louis Metropolitan Police Officer or Division of Corrections Employee
Corrections Division
Locate a St. Louis City Inmate
Make Bond / Post Bail After An Arrest
Request an Inmate's Medical Records
Request an Inmate's Property to be Returned
Send Money to an Inmate
Visit an Inmate
Volunteer for the Corrections Department
Director's Office
Alarm Fees and Payment
Alarm Registration and Permit Fee
Apply for a Brick Dealer Permit
Apply For A Dance Hall License
City Emergency Management Agency
Report a Problem with the Outdoor Warning Sirens
Report Hazardous Chemical Inventory
Sign Up for Emergency Alerts via NotifySTL
Excise Division
Liquor License Protest Process
Fire Department
Fire Prevention Permits Information
Report Fire Safety Issues
Careers with the Fire Department
Become a St. Louis Firefighter, EMT-B, or Paramedic
Become an Emergency Dispatcher (EMS or Fire)
Neighborhood Stabilization Team
Organize Your Block
Citizens' Service Bureau
Compliment a City Employee
Report a Problem With a City Service
National Night Out (NNO)
Register for National Night Out
Metropolitan Police
Work for the St. Louis Police Department
2022 Flood Information
Apply for FEMA Disaster Assistance

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.