Organization Contact Element
How to fill out your organization's contact element.
Organization Contact elements are used to store and display department and organization contact information.
These elements can be re-used in many places, including the site directory.
Full Organization Contact render handler:
Step 1: Tag Your Department Homepage
- Set the Content Type to Group Home Page.
- Set the Layout (under the Page Display Tab) to Department Home Page.
Step 2: Fill Out the Organization Element
- Click on the 'Click here to fill out the Organization element' link.
- Name: Press 'Browse Taxonomy' and select your organization.
- Phone: Organization's main phone number like 3146223400 (no spaces, dashes, etc).
- Toll-Free Phone: Organization's toll-free phone number.
- TTY Phone: Organizations TeleTypeWriter number.
- Other Phone: If there is another phone number you would like to display, enter it here.
- Other Phone Label: If you have entered a number in the 'Other Phone' field, label the number here.
- Fax: Organization's main fax number.
- Contact Email: Organization's main contact email.
- Address 1: Organization's street & number.
- Address 2: Apartment, floor, suite, building number, etc.
- Contact City: City organization is in.
- Contact State: State organization is in.
- Contact Zip: Organization's zip code.
- Directions: If your organization might be hard to find, put some tips here.
- Hours of Operation: When are you open?
- External URL: If this organization has an external website, enter the full URL here (including http://)
- Facebook URL: Full URL to their Facebook profile.
- Twitter URL: Full URL to their Twitter page.
- LinkedIn URL: Full URL to their LinkedIn profile.
- Nixle URL: Full URL to their Nixle profile.
- Logo: You can upload the organization's logo here. It should probably be no larger than 150px wide.
- Click Finish.
Step 3: Submit the Organization Element
- Check your content for accuracy.
- Submit the element.