Audio File Player Element
Put an .mp3 player on the website with this element
Step 1: Work on This Page
Make sure you are in Work on This Page mode, viewing either Your Changes or All Changes.
Step 2: Insert the Audio File Player Element
- Choose the container that you want the Formatted Text Block element to be in.
- Click Click to insert new element at the bottom of the container.
- In the Element Gallery, click on CIN.
- Click on Audio File Player.
Step 3: Define the Audio File Player Element
- The Audio File Player element is now inside your container.
- Click Click here to define the Audio File Player element at the bottom of your container.
Give the audio file a descriptive title.
Title Heading Level
Choose whether the title is a heading 2, 3, or 4. Consider where it will appear in the flow of your page.
This field is optional, but encouraged. Who or what is in the audio file? What takes place? When?
This is where you upload your .mp3 file.
- Click Select.
- Under Type, choose New Uploaded Document.
- Under Local Filename, click the button and browse to the .mp3 file location on your computer, and choose it.
- Give the file a descriptive title and description.
- Keywords are optional but encouraged.
- Click Save.
It may take a few minutes to upload the file, depending on its size and how fast your internet connection is.
If your file has people speaking, you are encouraged to put a transcript here. Transcripts allow people who cannot hear to access this content.
Step 4: Submit Your Changes
- Once you are satisfied, press the Save button.
- The Audio File Player element needs to be submitted before the public can see it.