Inserting things like images, text blocks, videos, etc in CommonSpot
Step 1: Choose a Location
- Make sure you are in Author or Edit mode.
- Choose the container that you want the Formatted Text Block element to be in.
- Click Click to insert new element at the bottom of the container.
Step 2: Choose an Element
- Elements are broken down into different sections.
- Click on the appropriate section, then click on an element from the list.
- For example, if you need a Text Block, that would be under the Text section.
Step 3: Define the Element
After inserting the element, it needs to be defined.
- Click on the link that says "Click here to define the [your element]." Above is an example of the Formatted Text Block element.
- Fill out the fields presented to you, and click Finish.
Feedback is anonymous.