How to move an element up and down within its container.
Step 1: Locate the Element
- Find the element you want to move.
- Locate the edit box in the upper left corner of the element.
- If there are no unpublished changes to the element, it will be gray with a gear inside it.
- If there are unpublished changes, it will be yellow with a plus or arrow.
Step 2: Moving the Element
- Click on the element's edit box.
- Click on the More link.
- You have four options:
- Move Up: Moves the element above the one immediately above it.
- Move Down: Moves the element below the one immediately below it.
- Move to Top: Moves the element to the top of its container.
- Move to Bottom: Moves the element to the bottom of its container.
Feedback is anonymous.